LAST REVISED ON:01st June, 2023
www.outvis.com (hereinafter referred as “website” or “admarket365”) is owned and operated by Hyper Telematics Private Limited, a private limited company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter referred to as “Hyper Telematics”, “we”, “us”). Hyper Telematics takes care of your concern about how information about You (a visitor or a registered user) is used and shared when you visit on our website. We maintain the confidentiality, integrity and security of any personal information about users of our website.
This Policy does not apply to anonymised data, as it cannot be used to identify you.
InformationReceived, Collected and Stored by Hyper Telematics:
Depending on your interaction with us and your access to our services, we collect your personal Information. It includes following categories of information:
INFORMATIONSUPPLIED BY USERS
We collect your personal information as a customer (or potential customer) of Hyper Telematics, also known as personal datathat is any information relating to an identifiable person. It may include personal identification information such as your name, date of birth, age, nationality, gender, signature, utility bills, photographs, phone number, home address, and/or email address, and formal identification information such as Tax ID number, passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, photograph identification cards, and/or visa information (collectively, Personal Data). The Personal Data may be processed for the purposes of providing you our Services and know-your-customer obligations, and ensuring the security of the Services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all therequested Services.
We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send tous (Correspondence Data). The Correspondence Data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping.
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, comments, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or any other communications with us.
We keep record of your communication with our customer support team to provide you better services. While we take appropriate measures to protect any sensitive information that you provide to us, it is best for you to not share any sensitive information in communication with customer support team that are not necessary for team to assist you.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED/ TRACKED WHILE NAVIGATION/USE OF OUR SERVICES
We may process your information about your visits to our website or its sub-domains and the web or mobile application, your Interaction with ads or content, your time zone andlocation information. This information is collected automatically through your IP address, cookies and other tracking technologies.
When you use the Services, we may automatically process information about your computer and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type), your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, cookie information, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use, and information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the name of the recipient, your name, the amount and timestamp.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY
From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third party sources as required or permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, credit bureaus, ID verification partners, resellers and channel partners, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms. ID verification partners use a combination of government records and publicly available information about you to verify your identity. Such information includes your name, address, job role, public employment profile, credit history, status on any sanction lists maintained by public authorities, and other relevant data.
Purpose of Collection of Information:
Usage of information depends on which of our products and/or services you use and how you use them.We list below the specific purposes for which we collect your information.
To authorize you a secure access to our website, to allow you to register on our website by signing up, to connect with our sales team and to provide customer support.
To operate our business and to maintain our services efficiently.
To communicate with you for purchase confirmations, delivery status, responding to your requests, and sending you notifications, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, and any other necessary communications.
To carry out supporting activities necessary to operate our business that is billing and collections, maintenance of records for future reference.
Tomonitor and understand how visitors to our websites are using them and which pages and features of the websites are most popular. This helps us understand how we can improve our websites and track performance of our advertisements. In addition, we use tracking technologies to help improve the navigation experience on our websites. We don’t sell this information to third parties.
To understand you, our customers and your needs and to predict your preferences and to offer you more relevant product and for our legitimate interests of improving the way our website works.
To prevent fraud, violations of our acceptable use policies, and unlawful activities.
To comply with applicable laws or regulations may require our processing of your data, such as laws mandating retention of communications data and to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
Note: We have a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the services and to protect our legal rights and interests.If we wish to use your information for certain purposes which require consent under applicable law, we will first seek out and obtain your consent. This may include, for example, testimonials or case studies that identify you in your individual capacity.
Protection of your information
We use appropriate security measures to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. These measures are based on the sensitivity of the personal information we collect, process and store.
Steps taken to ensure data security:
(a) All the user information can only be accessed by authorized users;
(b) Users need to authenticate themselves with a username-password combination; and
(c) All data is hosted on Xdigicom/Amazon AWS servers/Google Cloud/Shopify/MS Azure/ Linode.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We also encourage you to keep your account password secret and please let us know immediately if you think your password was compromised. Remember, you are responsible for any activity under your account using your account password or other credentials.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via public networks such as the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. You should acknowledge the risk that third parties may gain unauthorized access to your information. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
We do not sell or allow your Customer Account Data to be used by third parties for their own marketing purposes, unless you ask us to do this or give us your consent to do this. Further, we do not sell your end users’ personal information. We, or any person on our behalf, may transfer your and/or your Authorized User(s) and/or your end user’Information for the purposes mentioned above to any other person or body corporate, in India or located in any other country in relation to the purpose of this Agreement.
We may share your information as detailed below:
- We share personal information with our other corporate entities and our affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We share the information we collect with our Service Providers who help us to operate our business.
- We transfer collected information to Amazon Web Servers and/or the other servers that may be located in India or any other location outside India.
- We may share your information with third parties who are our business operation vendors in connection with their services, such as to assist with billing and collections, to provide localized support, marketing services and to provide customizations and any othernecessary services for the operation of our business.We may also share information with these third parties where you have agreed to that sharing.
- We share your information with and among our corporate affiliates in order to operate and improve the services we provide to you; and we may share your information in connection with a sale, merger, liquidation, or reorganization of our business or assets.
- Giving information to regulatory and government bodies in India or any other country. We may disclose personal data as required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request; to protect any violation of law, illegal activities.
- In addition to above we mayshare information about you with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
- To facilitate our global operations, we transfer information among our corporate affiliates in countries whose privacy and data protection laws may not be as robust as the laws of the countries where our customers and users are based.
Storage of your Information
Where we store your information and international transfers
We store your information until it is no longer necessary to provide the services or otherwise relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. This time period may vary depending on the type of information and the services used, as detailed below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from anonymized information retained or used for these purposes.
Customer account information. We store your account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the services. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
Marketing information, cookies and web beacons. If you have elected to receive marketing e-mails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our services, such as when you last opened an e-mail from us or visited our websites. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Your choice/ Opt-out Option
You can make various choices about your registered Customer Account Data through the account portal, such as accessing it, correcting it, deleting it, or updating your choices about how it is used, when you log into your Admarket365 account. Any other requests about your data you cannot make through these self-service toolslike to request closure or deletion of your Admarket365 account you can request by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting our customer service team.
Closure or deletion of your Admarket365 account. You should know that closure and/or deletion of your Admarket365 account will result in you permanently losing access to your account and data in the account. Please note that certain information associated with your account may nonetheless remain on Admarket365’s servers in an aggregated form that does not identify you or your end users. Similarly, data, including personal information, associated with your account we are required to maintain for legal purposes or for necessary business operations will be retained after account closure until no longer needed.
Promotional Communications. You can choose not to receive promotional emails from Hyper Telematics by following the unsubscribe/opt-out instructions in those emails. You can also opt-out by contacting customer support service. Please note that even if you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional messages relating to things like updates to our terms of service or privacy notices, security alerts, and other notices relating to your access to or use of our products and services.
Your Rights with Regard to Personal Data
In this section, we have summarized the rights that you have under data protection law based on whether you are a EEAresident (a EEA Resident) or you are not a resident of the EEA (a Non- EEA Resident). Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
If you are a Non- EEA Resident, you may access and verify your Personal Information held by Hyper Telematics by submitting a written request to us at support@Admarket365.com.
Your Rights as EEA Residents
If you are a EEA Resident, your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a)the right to access;
(b)the right to rectification;
(c)the right to erasure;
(d)the right to restrict processing;
(e)the right to object to processing;
(f)the right to data portability;
(g)the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h)the right to withdraw consent.
- As a EEA Resident, you have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. You can access your personal data by writing to us at support@Admarket365.com.
- As a EEA Resident, you have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed. You can request correction or modification of your personal data by writing to us support@Admarket365.com.
- In some circumstances, as a EEA Resident, you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. You can request the deletion of your account by writing to us at support@Admarket365.com.
- In some circumstances, as a EEA Resident, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
- As a EEA Resident, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- As a EEA Resident, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
- As a EEA Resident, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data isconsent; orthat the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, and you are a EEA Resident, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can request to download your account information, by writing to us at support@Admarket365.com.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is consent and you are a EEA Resident, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, in addition to the other methods specified in this Section.
Your Rights as a California Resident
This section applies only to California consumers. It describes how we collect, use, and share California consumers’ personal information in our role as a business, and the rights applicable to such residents. For purposes of this section “personal information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Hyper Telematics does not sell your personal information or your end users’ personal information.
We process your personal information only in order to provide the services and we do not retain, use, or disclose your personal information outside of the scope of the agreement we have with you.
Cookies and Tracking Notice
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
They also help us track users, conduct research, allow you to back click to earlier registration pages viewed by you, allow you to choose language preferenceand improve our content and services. For instance, we may use web beacons on our websites to access and set cookies and otherwise help us to better understand how users are moving through our websites. Information provided by the web beacon includes the computer’s IP address, the type of browser being used and the time that the web beacon was viewed.
We also use other technologies with similar functionality to cookies, such as web beacons, web storage, and unique advertising identifiers, to collect information about your activity, browser, and device.
They are also essential for you to access secure areas of our sites, for example, to make payments. These cookies collect statistical information about how you use our websites so that we can improve your user experience. These purposes of our website is served with the help of Google Analytics. Google uses this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing website operators with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Cookies used by our service providers
We use the following service providers to analyse the use of the Services. Each service provider gathers information about the Services by means of cookies and this information is used to create reports about with usage information. You can find information about the service providers privacy policies and practices at the URLs set forth below:
|Google Analytics / Fabric / Crashlytics||https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245|
Google Tag Manager is a third-party service provider that allows us to manage website tags via an interface. Tags are small elements of code that are used, for example, to measure traffic and visitor behavior, to understand the effect of online advertising and social channels, to set up remarketing and orientation towards target groups, and to test and optimize websites. Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and, as a result, no personal data is recorded. We list it here for completeness and to be transparent about the tools we use. If deactivation has been performed at a domain, page, event or 3rd party script level, this remains in place for all tracking tags if these are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
Cookies and widgets on social media platforms
We use Advertising and Analysis of Advertising networks on social media platforms like LinkedIn ads, Twitter’sAdvertising and Networking Facebook Connect., Google Ads, Google Double click and other social media platforms. In order to improve the relevance of our marketing,cookies may therefore transmit data to social media platforms, who will use it to understand your interests better including to benefit their other advertising customers. If you decide that you do not wish your browsing data to be shared oryou want to control the information that we receive from Social Media Platforms, you can control your information using the privacy settings on your social media account.
How to control cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse,to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturers instructions for more information.If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Services may not work as intended or may not work at all.
Our Products and Services are not intended for children. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country without parental consent. No one under age 18 may provide any personal data. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information through the registration of an account, make any purchases, use any of the interactive features on the website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username you may use.
Email ID: support@Admarket365.com